Upholstery Cleaning in Oak Harbor, WA
Sofas, arm chairs and other upholstered items receive a lot of attention, especially in a home with children or pets. Although dirt and stains are inevitable in a home, they don’t have to be permanent. Upholstery cleaned the Chem-Dry way will look and feel good as new. This is just one of many reasons why we’re the preferred Upholstery Cleaners in Oak Harbor, WA and beyond.
Tested and Proven Superior Results
Chem-Dry commissioned a leading independent laboratory to test the performance and healthfulness of our Hot Carbonating Extraction (HCE) cleaning process. The lab concluded that Chem-Dry’s HCE process removes an average of 99.1% of common household allergens from upholstery. The allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen.
In addition, the lab found that our HCE process, used along with a sanitizer, removes an average of 89% of the airborne bacteria in the home, improving indoor air quality.
Chem-Dry uses the power of carbonation to lift dirt and soil to the surface of your fabric upholstery where it is sucked away using our powerful Chem-Dry cleaning systems. The secret to Chem-Dry’s drier, healthier upholstery cleaning is the millions of tiny effervescent cleaning bubbles in our cleaner we call The Natural®. The carbonating solutions penetrate deep into the base of the carpet, literally exploding dirt and grime off of the fiber’s surface. Then, we use hot water extraction to lift the dirty particles to the surface where they are whisked away. Chem-Dry’s safe, non-toxic solutions actually help your fabrics stay as clean as when they were new.
Chem-Dry offers Unique Advantages
- Safe for all kinds of upholstery, including some of the finest natural fibers and the hardiest synthetics.
- Safe for children and pets.
- A money saver because Chem-Dry leaves no sticky or dirt-attracting residues which can prematurely resoil your upholstery.
- Great for auto interiors, boat interiors, office dividers, furniture and any upholstered item.
- Chem-Dry’s fabric Protector shields your upholstery by forming a water and oil repellent barrier on the surface of your upholstery material.