A Deeper Cleaning
For A Healthier Home
Professional carpet & upholstery cleaning in Oak Harbor, WA.
Area Rug Cleaning
Pet Urine Removal
My name is Dan Cosper and I own and operate Island Chem-Dry with my son Cayden. This franchise has been serving Island and San Juan Counties since 1986, so customer service is well ingrained in how we do business. We are committed to building relationships with our clients that keep them coming back year after year after year. We have always prided ourselves on the service we offer to our clients from the first phone call to the handshake at the end of their job. It is the client and the service we offer them that matters.
If you’d like to have a cleaning company that you can rely on to show up on time, clean and uniformed and offers service with a smile then give us a call or submit an online request. It will be my PRIVILEGE to serve you.
Our 10 Steps for Success:
1. Pre-Cleaning walk through. This allows me to locate any major issues such as damage to the fabric, urine contamination and excessive soiling and wear.
2. Perform an exact measurement of the areas to be cleaned. Only the open, cleanable areas are charged for. If we aren’t cleaning it, you aren’t paying for it.
3. Make recommendations based on our walkthrough about additional products and services that could benefit you, your home and your family. Present firm pricing for your specific needs, and get your approval before any work begins. There are no surprises at the end.
4. VACUUM ALL AREAS- many companies DO NOT pre-vacuum for you. It is ALWAYS part of my process.
5. Pre-Treat ALL spots, traffic areas and potential permanent stains with safe and non-toxic pre-treatment. Note: It is at this point that we would apply the Pet Urine Removal Treatment (P.U.R.T.) if you need that and purchased the product.
6. Pre-Condition ALL areas to be cleaned.
7. Agitate solution into fabric to help loosen and lift ground in soil, oils, food etc. for easier removal.
8. Clean with Chem Dry’s patented powerhead and Hot Carbonating Cleaning solution The Natural. Extract thoroughly to achieve 1-2 hour dry times.
9. Wipe down baseboards and thresholds. Perform post cleaning spot and stain removal as necessary.
10. Groom all areas with a brush or carpet rake. This lifts and sets the pile and leaves the all important lasting impression.
Additional Steps As Needed:
From time to time there are rooms, stairs, upholstery etc. that are so dirty, or have a lot of contamination or an overabundance of spots and stains that take significantly more time and solution to achieve great results is needed. If there are extra charges for these situations you will have been made aware before the job started (no surprises). If these measures are taken I offset what would be longer drying times in these areas by using an absorbent scrub pad and fans.
3 Rooms Cleaned For $159
Up to 150 Sq/Ft per room. Additional rooms just $40 each. Restrictions may apply. Stairs, area rugs, & special treatments are extra. Must mention coupon before scheduling.
25% OFF Additional Products & Services
Other restrictions may apply. Must mention coupon before scheduling.
$50 OFF Any Invoice of $500+
Restrictions may apply. Must mention coupon before scheduling.
We Have A $129 Minimum Service Charge
*Must mention/present coupon at the time of estimate or scheduling. Carpet & upholstery cleaning offers pertain to our HCE cleaning method. We reserve the right to modify our coupons at any time. Additional restrictions may apply. Coupons valid only at Island Chem-Dry. Call for details.
Read what people in Oak Harbor are saying about us:
I don’t usually write reviews but this company deserves it. Customer service at its best! My company kept moving me around, which caused me to continually cancel and set up a date for Island Chem-Dry to come out. Dan and his team were very flexible and did an outstanding job. Definitely recommend this company. – Sheena C.
I love this company, a family run company! They are responsive and punctual Pricing has always been better than the competition and the quality of work is the BEST. There are never any hidden fees. I have experienced nothing but transparency in every aspect of our dealings with this outstanding company of skilled technicians. – Sandra T.
We have been using Island Chem-Dry for over 20 years now, and we’ve always been very happy with the outcome after they take care of our carpets. We believe that their processes are why we have not had to replace our carpets, and why we don’t intend to replace them any time soon. Great customer service all around!! Love these guys!!
– Terry H.
Dan and his team are TRUE PROFESSIONALS. Extremely polite and a wonder to work with! Called with a last minute carpet cleaning of an entire house and Dan was completely understanding and worked with me on setting up a same day appointment with no extra charge. Nothing but great things to say about Dan and his team. OUTSTANDING!
– Alexis W.
Just had the carpets cleaned today and they look terrific! Island Chem-Dry always does a great job! I’ve had them cleaning my carpets for many years now and I’m happy with their work. They are not the least expensive, but I do believe you get what you pay for — and I want, and get, good work from Island Chem-Dry. Thanks again!
– P. N.
Carpets so clean, they’ll look brand new.
Our professional carpet cleaning process uses Hot Carbonating Extraction, a powerful cleaning process that requires less moisture than most carpet cleaners in Oak Harbor and allows your carpets to dry quickly. This innovative carpet cleaning technique is what sets us apart from all the other carpet cleaners in the Oak Harbor area. Island Chem-Dry is the natural choice for cleaner carpets.
The cleaning your furniture has been waiting for.
With everything your furniture endures, you’ll love our upholstery cleaning which fights upholstery stains and spills, and leaves your upholstery smelling fresh. We deep clean furniture with Chem-Dry’s® powerful equipment and industry-leading cleaning solutions, helping make your upholstered furniture look like new again. Your Healthy Home Starts Here. Get in touch with Island Chem-Dry in Oak Harbor today and revitalize the furniture in your home!